The VIth International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2018”
We are happy to inform you that the 6th International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2018” will be held in Tashkent State University of Uzbek language and literature (Tashkent, Uzbekistan) on October 18-20, 2018.
- Formal Models for Turkic Languages
- National Localization of Computer Systems and Terminology
- Corpus Studies
- Text Processing Application
- Speech Technologies
- Systems of Semantic Text Processing
- Machine Translation
- Intelligent Systems and Technologies for Turkic Languages Learning
- Linguistic Ontologies for Turkic Languages
|Submission of full report texts||till September 25|
|Notification of review results||October 5|
|Submission of the final version of papers for the Proceedings||till October 10|
|Publication of the conference program||October 10|
|Сonference dates||October 18-20|
The conference agenda includes plenary sessions, round table discussions and presentations of software systems.
As a part of the conference, a regular UniTurk seminar on “Unification of Grammatical Annotation Systems in the Electronic Corpora of Turkic Languages” will be held.