The VII International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2019”
We are happy to inform you that the VII International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2019” will be held in Simferopol, Crimea, Russia on October 3-5, 2019.
- Formal Models for Turkic Languages
- National Localization of Computer Systems and Terminology
- Corpus Studies
- Text Processing Application
- Speech Technologies
- Systems of Semantic Text Processing
- Machine Translation
- Intelligent Systems and Technologies for Turkic Languages Learning
- Linguistic Ontologies for Turkic Languages
|Submission of full report texts|
|Notification of review results|
|Submission of the final version of papers for the Proceedings|
|Publication of the conference program||September 25|
|Сonference dates||October 3-5|
The conference agenda includes plenary sessions, round table discussions and presentations of software systems.
As a part of the conference, a regular UniTurk seminar on “Unification of Grammatical Annotation Systems in the Electronic Corpora of Turkic Languages” will be held.