The Vth International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2017” will be held in Kazan (Tatarstan, Russian Federation) on October 18-21, 2017.
- Formal Models for Turkic Languages
- National Localization of Computer Systems and Terminology
- Corpus Studies
- Text Processing Application
- Speech Technologies
- Systems of Semantic Text Processing
- Machine Translation
- Intelligent Systems and Technologies for Turkic Languages Learning
- Linguistic Ontologies for Turkic Languages
The conference agenda includes plenary sessions, round table discussions and presentations of software systems.
As a part of the conference, a regular UniTurk seminar on “Unification of Grammatical Annotation Systems in the Electronic Corpora of Turkic Languages” will be held.
All the papers that are accepted for presentation on the conference after their revision will be published in the conference Proceedings and on the conference website: http://www.turklang.tatar/.
The best papers selected by reviewers will be published in a peer-reviewed journal.
Conference working languages are English, Russian and Tatar.
Submission of Abstracts: till July 1
Submission of full report texts: till September 10.
Communication of review results: September 20.
Communication of conference agenda: October 10.
Сonference dates: October 18-21.
- “TurkLang 2013” – Astana, Kazakhstan, 3.10.13-4.10.13
- “TurkLang 2014” – Istanbul, Turkey, 6.11.14-7.11.14
- “TurkLang 2015” – Kazan, Tatarstan, 17.09.15-19.09.15
- “TurkLang 2016” – Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, 24.08.16-26.08.16